2007 Porsche 997 GT3 RS
A very rare 2007 Porsche 997 GT3 RS finished in viper green (999).
1 of 11 UK (C16) RHD cars in viper green. The car was registered new on 5th October 2007 by Porsche Centre Tonbridge with a huge specification of factory options, including passing through the Porsche Exclusive Department (09971).
- Water-cooled engine, rear mounted, horizontally opposed ‘boxer’ six-cylinder
- Four overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder, Variocam, dry sump lubrication
- 3600 cc, 415 hp at 7600 rpm, 300 lb ft at 5500 rpm
- 6 speed manual gearbox with single mass flywheel
- Lightweight monocoque steel body with aluminium front lid and doors
- Independent, Porsche optimised McPherson spring strut axle at the front with twin-sleeve gas-charged shocks with active control (PASM)
- Independent, five arm configuration at the rear with single-sleeve gas-charged shocks with active control (PASM)
- Six piston (front) and four piston (rear) aluminium monobloc brake callipers with PCCB (ceramic discs)
- 193 mph, 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) – 4.0 secs, 0-100 mph (0-160 km/h) – 8.5 secs, 0-124 mph (0-200 km/h) – 13.3 secs