1999 BMW M5
- A genuine UK delivered, right hand drive E39 BMW M5.
- Exceptionally low mileage and a rare opportunity to purchase a superb, classic M5. The E39 M5 is now one of the most coveted of the BMW Motorsport cars with its 394 bhp, 4.9 litre naturally aspirated V8 and 6-speed Getrag ‘box, the like of which we are unlikely to see produced again.
- Stunning in Avus Blue metallic with leather and M-sport interior trim.
- Acceleration to 60 mph was achieved in 4.8 secs, and the top speed was electronically limited to 155 mph. De-restricted, the M5 E39 will reach 186 mph.
- Registered new on 24th November 1999 by Sorensons BMW in King’s Lynn, Norfolk. The running-in check was carried out by Cooper BMW on 22nd February 2000. The service book is complete with 15 stamps, having had its most recent Inspection II service with Trofeo Cars on 24th January 2018 at 15,489 miles.
- Price: £44,500