1997 Porsche 993 Turbo (SOLD)
Chassis no. WP0ZZZ99ZVS370181
- A rare 993 Turbo with ‘S’ bodywork from the factory
- Only 2 previous owners – the last for 16 years!
- Arctic Silver (X1X1) with Midnight Blue full leather interior
- ‘Exclusive’ Technik dials
- Sports seats
- Coloured wheel centres
- Top tinted windscreen
- 3rd brake light
- Original Porsche CDR-21 stereo
- Original factory ‘Fahrzeugebrief’
- All original keys, fobs and key card
- Original under bonnet and door shut stickers
- Original toolkit and spare wheel
- Original factory welds and sealant
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity.
993 is Porsche’s internal product code for the 911 model produced between 1993 and 1998. It was created by the highly respected Porsche designer, Tony Hatter, and is considered by many enthusiasts to be one of the most desirable shapes with it’s classic, timeless style. Performance is superb, even when compared to today’s modern standards. The 993 was the last of the air-cooled Porsches and the last of the hand built 911’s. With an air-cooled, twin turbo engine producing 408 bhp, using a 6-speed gearbox and an electronic 4wd system, the 993 Turbo offers immense performance that would embarrass much more modern machinery!
This 993 Turbo, with ‘S’ bodywork, is a C16 UK car that was first registered on 1st January 1997 and supplied new by H R Owen to Mr J G Moseley. He kept the car for 3 years and then sold it privately to Mr and Mrs M Richardson on 17th March 2000. Mrs Richardson cherished the car and used it frequently, particularly on trips throughout Europe. It was maintained to a very high standard. The mileage currently stands at 119,000 miles, with the majority of the mileage being done in the first 10 years. The condition of this Turbo is exemplary and the car has been superbly looked after, never wanting for anything. All original factory welds and sealant is present, proving that the car has never been damaged or poorly re-painted.
The car is built to a very high specification and is extremely rare having ‘S’ bodywork from new. There has been much recent expenditure to maintain the car in superb condition. The car has a great history file including MoT certificates. It also includes the original ‘Fahrzeugebrief’, two sets of keys, including the valet key, two PA1000 alarm fobs and the original key card, the original Porsche CDR-21 stereo and radio key card.
Recent work includes:
- New Bilstein B6 suspension (as per factory) with H&R springs.
- ‘FVD Brombacher’ oil backflow pressure kit – should have been used by Porsche from new as they stop oil flowing into the Turbo chargers when the car is at rest.
- Full service including spark plugs, fuel and oil filters.
- Brake fluid change.
- All underside removed and cleaned.
- New rear heat shields and bumper supports.
- New door seals.
- New coloured wheel centre caps.
- New external temp sensor.
- New a/c condenser.
Private registration not for sale.