1996 Porsche 993 RS
- A rare 1996 Porsche 993 RS (lhd) finished in black (741) with black and grey leather sports seats, red seat belts and door pulls.
- Excellent condition, having been cherished by it’s previous owners and with an impeccable history including the original Fahrzeugbrief. 1 of 1,014 produced of the last air-cooled lightweight RS Porsches. This RS was ordered new in Germany (C00) with air-conditioning, electric windows and the small spoiler option. It has covered approximately 104,000 miles (168,000 kilometres) and has a full and substantial history file.
- Recent work includes: fully refurbished (new Cadmium bolts and correct etchings) Speedline wheels; refurbished and re-finished brake calipers; rebuilt steering rack.
- 197 – Stronger battery.
- 336 – Blaupunkt Dusseldorf RCR84.
- 371 – Sports seat (LH) manual adjustment.
- 372 – Sports seat (RH) manual adjustment.
- 459 – Front strut brace.
- 562 – Front airbags.
- 573 – Air-conditioning.
- 651 – Electric windows.
- Air-cooled engine (M64/20), rear mounted, horizontally opposed ‘boxer’ six-cylinder.
- Single overhead camshaft, two valves per cylinder, Variocam, dry sump lubrication.
- 3800 cc, 300 hp at 6500 rpm, 355 lb ft at 5400 rpm.
- 6 speed manual gearbox with double mass flywheel.
- Lightweight monocoque steel body with aluminium front lid and doors.
- Independent, Porsche optimised McPherson spring strut axle at the front with adjustable twin-tube gas-charged shocks.
- Independent, five arm configuration at the rear with adjustable single-tube gas-charged shocks.
- Four piston (front) and four piston (rear) light alloy brake callipers with perforated discs.
- 172 mph, 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) – 5.0 secs.