1967 Porsche 911 2.0S
Chassis no. 308325
- 1 of 35 right hand drive 2.0S’s produced.
- Impeccably restored in it’s original livery of light ivory and black leather.
- Original factory ‘Kardex’.
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity.
The 1967 911S (‘O’ Series) production run consisted of only 1162 examples of which approximately 35 were right hand drive. Only approximately 20 are thought to remain.
Being an SWB (2.25 inches shorter wheelbase) provides a propensity for the car to drive like a go-kart! Surprisingly though, it is a very easy vehicle to drive with good visibility and a turning circle that would embarrass a vehicle more modern.
This 911 was first delivered by the Porsche factory on 30th July 1967 to a Mr Alexander Simpson, a Kiwi resident in Bermuda. It was subsequently registered in New Zealand on 24th December 1968. All engine, chassis and gearbox numbers match.
2017 was the 50th anniversary of the Porsche 911 ‘S’.
The specification is as it left the factory:
- Light ivory / 6604.
- Black leather.
- Blaupunkt ‘Koln’ radio.
- 1 loudspeaker.
- Spare parts bag.
- Seat belts.
- Sun visors with mirrors.
Private registration not for sale.